Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the televison to be programmed.
- On the remote control, press and hold the TV CONTROL ON button.
- While holding the TV CONTROL ON button, enter the television manufacturer code. Note: If more than one key code sequence is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Release the TV CONTROL ON button.
- Point the remote control at the television.
- Press the TV POWER button to verify operation.