Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the television to be programmed.
- On the remote control, move the TV/VIDEO switch to TV.
- Press and hold the I/O button.
- While holding the I/O button, enter the television manufacturer code number using the number pad. Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Release the I/O button.
- Point the remote control at the television.
- Press the POWER button to verify operation.