IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
NOTE: Not all Action Cams and Lens-Style Cameras come bundled with the Live-View Remote Control. The Live-View Remote Control can be purchased separately. Go to Parts and Accessories.
Error: 03-01 is displayed when the camera turns off during standby mode or if there is no camera activity for a certain period of time.
Follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
- If the Action cam turns off before getting connected to a wireless network, set Auto Power Off function to Off
- Download and install the latest software update for the camera and Live-View remote control.
- While the error message is displayed, press the REC/ENTER button on the Live-View remote control to search for a nearby camera. Wait until the SSID of the camera is displayed on the LCD screen of the Live-View remote control.
- If the SSID of the camera is not displayed, turn the camera off and then on and place the camera near the Live-View remote control.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi® connection setting of the Action Cam is turned on. For steps on setting the Wi-Fi connection, refer to the Action Cam manual.
- If the screen below is displayed, perform the connection operation on the camera.
- DSC-QX10, DSX-QX100: Press and hold the shutter button.
- DSC-QX30, ILCE-QX1, HDR-AZ1: Press and hold the Wi-Fi button after hearing the connection confirmation beep.
- HDR-AS15, HDR-AS20, HDR-AS30, HDR-AS100, HDR-AS200, FDR-X1000: When ACPT? is displayed on the screen of the camera, press the REC/ENTER button of the camera.
- FDR-X3000, HDR-AS300, and HDR-AS50: When is displayed on the screen, select OK using the UP or DOWN button and press the REC/ENTER button.
If the issue is not resolved after following the steps above, further troubleshooting is required.