You'll find more relevant search results on your product page! Simply type your model name in the search bar to reach your product page.
- Help Guide (Web manual) (RMT-P1BT)
- RMT-P1BT | Help Guide | Inserting the battery Insert the supplied lithium coin cell battery (CR2032) into the battery chamber of the Remote Commander. Place a coin, or similar object, into the groove of the battery cover on the back of the Remote Commander, and then turn the battery cover to “OPEN.” Remove the battery cover and insert the supplied lithium coin cell battery. Insert the battery so that the + terminal is facing upward. (+ on the battery chamber indicates the direction of the battery.) Turn the battery cover until you reach “CLOSE.”
- 16 other search results include the term(s) '봉담읍감성출장♡문의카톡 gttg5♡穜봉담읍감성테라피㭔봉담읍건마봉담읍건마출장㌔봉담읍건전마사지㊗commandeer/'
- Help Guide (Web manual) (GP-VPT2BT)
- Help Guide (Web manual) (FA-WRC1M)
- Help Guide | Turning on the power You can use the following types of batteries with this product. Two LR6 (AA-sized) alkaline batteries Two AA-sized rechargeable nickel-metal hydride (Ni-MH) batteries Always ensure that rechargeable nickel-metal hydride batteries are charged with the specified charger. Open the battery cover and insert batteries (sold separately). Insert the batteries into the battery chamber as illustrated ( ). ( indicates the direction of the batteries.) Attach the product to the camera. Ensure that the product is turned off. Remove the caps from the Multi Interface foot of the product and from the Multi Interface Shoe of the camera. Turn the lock lever to “RELEASE” while pressing the release button (A) on the lever. Firmly insert the Multi Interface foot all the way into the Multi Interface Shoe of the camera in the direction of the arrow. Firmly turn the lock lever to “LOCK” to secure the product. Set the power switch to “ON.” To remove the product from the camera Turn off the power of the product
- 12 other search results include the term(s) '봉담읍감성출장♡문의카톡 gttg5♡穜봉담읍감성테라피㭔봉담읍건마봉담읍건마출장㌔봉담읍건전마사지㊗commandeer/'