You'll find more relevant search results on your product page! Simply type your model name in the search bar to reach your product page.
- Set up Apple CarPlay on the mobile receiverbutton. Tap the Apple CarPlay icon. Your iPhone screen appears on the display panel of your device. Touch and control your desired application. Related info Apple CarPlay overview Set up CarPlay with your iPhone
- The Bluetooth setting isn't available during CarPlay connectionBluetooth® setting won't be available during Apple CarPlay® connection. This is normal operation. You can access the Bluetooth setting after using the CarPlay.
- I can't use the Apple CarPlay or Android AutoFollow these instructions to resolve the issue: Reboot your mobile device. Use a different USB cable to connect your mobile device and the unit and check if the issue is resolved. If you're using a long USB cable
- The Navigation Route of Apple CarPlay or Android Auto App Is CancelledYou can set navigation route on the Apple CarPlay™ feature or Android Auto app. However, this navigation route is cancelled when your XAV-AX100 car stereo displays the navigation screen from the connected XA-NV400
- My Apple CarPlay-compatible iPhone won't connect to my car stereo through the Apple CarPlaysure that you enable the Apple Carplay® setting on your iPhone® mobile device. To allow restrictions and permissions: On your iPhone, go to Settings → General → Restrictions → CarPlay. Toggle on to enable the feature
- After updating to a new version of the iOS, the Apple CarPlay function doesn't workrecognition may be turned OFF, which will prevent the Apple CarPlay® feature from working. To resolve this issue, make sure Siri is set to ON and then launch CarPlay. If the issue still occurs, restart your iPhone® device
- My display remains in the Apple CarPlay when I switch the source from the Option Menu or remoteOnly the sound switches when switching the source from the Option Menu or remote. To switch the screen display, select your desired source from the Home Screen on the head unit.
- Firmware update "MCU: 1.02.09, SOC: 1.02.09" for XAV-AX100Improves the CarPlay functionality This information is for the following models: XAV-AX100 IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries. Benefits and
- Firmware update to version 1.25Fixes an issue where CarPlay doesn’t work nor display when a notice like Navigation Guidance or a beep sound comes during a phone call This information is for the following models: XAV-AX3000 IMPORTANT: This file
- Firmware update to version 1.23Fixes an issue where CarPlay doesn’t work nor display when a notice like Navigation Guidance or a beep sound comes during a phone call (excludes XAV-V10BT) This information is for the following models: XAV-AX1000