You'll find more relevant search results on your product page! Simply type your model name in the search bar to reach your product page.
- Set up Apple CarPlay on the mobile receiverbutton. Tap the Apple CarPlay icon. Your iPhone screen appears on the display panel of your device. Touch and control your desired application. Related info Apple CarPlay overview Set up CarPlay with your iPhone
- The Bluetooth setting isn't available during CarPlay connectionBluetooth® setting won't be available during Apple CarPlay® connection. This is normal operation. You can access the Bluetooth setting after using the CarPlay.
- I can't use the Apple CarPlay or Android AutoIf the Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™ feature isn't working, follow the instructions below to resolve the issue and check if the issue is resolved after completing each step. Reboot your mobile device. Use a different
- The car stereo does not respond when using the Apple CarPlay featureIf the car stereo doesn't respond when using the Apple CarPlay® feature, press and hold the HOME button for 10 seconds. The car stereo will reboot and the issue will be resolved.
- Apple CarPlay or Android Auto doesn't connect to the car stereoif the issue is resolved after each one: For Apple CarPlay only: On the iPhone, select Settings → Screen Time → Content & Privacy Restrictions, then set CarPlay to Allow. Restart your smartphone. Perform the following
- The Navigation Route of Apple CarPlay or Android Auto App Is CancelledYou can set navigation route on the Apple CarPlay™ feature or Android Auto app. However, this navigation route is cancelled when your XAV-AX100 car stereo displays the navigation screen from the connected XA-NV400
- After updating to a new version of the iOS, the Apple CarPlay function doesn't workrecognition may be turned OFF, which will prevent the Apple CarPlay® feature from working. To resolve this issue, make sure Siri is set to ON and then launch CarPlay. If the issue still occurs, restart your iPhone® device
- The Apple CarPlay wireless connection does't resume when the car stereo is turned onIf the Apple CarPlay wireless connection doesn't resume even when the car stereo is turned on, try one of the following: Turn the car stereo off and then back on again. In the iPhone settings, turn the Wi-Fi function
- The Apple CarPlay or Android Auto operation slow down when used for a long period of timeIf the Apple CarPlay® or Android™ Auto operation slows down when used for a long period of time, disconnect and then reconnect the phone from the unit.
- My display remains in the Apple CarPlay when I switch the source from the Option Menu or remoteOnly the sound switches when switching the source from the Option Menu or remote. To switch the screen display, select your desired source from the Home Screen on the head unit.