Before You Start
- An existing Google™ account is required before setting up your LF-S50G Wireless Speaker with the Google Assistant Built-in. If you don't have a Google account, visit the sign-up website to create one.
- On your mobile device, download the Google Home™ app from the Apple® App Store® or the Google Play™ store.
Set Up Your Wireless Smart Speaker
- Plug in and turn on your speaker.
- On your mobile device, turn on the Bluetooth® function.
- Open the Google Home app and tap the icon on the upper right corner.
- Under the speaker name, tap SET UP.
- On the Would you like to set up this device screen, tap YES.
- After sound comes out of the LF-S50G speaker, tap YES.
- To automatically share information to help improve the Google Home app, tap YES, I'M IN.
- Under My rooms, select the location of the speaker, and tap NEXT.
- Select your Wi-Fi® network and tap NEXT.
- Enter your Wi-Fi password and tap CONNECT.
- On the Before using your Google Assistant screen, scroll down to the bottom and tap NEXT.
- On the Teach your Assistant to Recognize your Voice screen, select AGREE or NO THANKS.
- If you select AGREE, follow the on-screen instructions to set up voice recognition. The Google Assistant will access information from your Google Home account.
- If you select NO THANKS, the Google Assistant won't distinguish between users.
- Enter your address to improve services such as traffic, location, and weather information, and tap CONFIRM ADDRESS.
- Select the music service you want to add and tap NEXT.
- Select the video service you want to add and tap NEXT.
- To use your Google Assistant to control a Chromecast compatible device connected to the network, select the device and tap NEXT.
- On the Almost done! screen, verify your information and tap CONTINUE.
- On the speaker is ready screen, tap CONTINUE.
- On the Just start with Hey Google screen, tap FINISH SETUP.
*Google is a trademark of Google LLC.