This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and Improvements
- Improves video transmission quality for when communication status is poor
- Improves the receiver sensitivity display in the controller signal strength display
- Adds a roll adjustment function to the Main control of the gimbal
Note: Aircraft, Remote Controller, and Airpeak Flight mobile app will all be updated at the same time. After the update, the system software version of the Aircraft and Remote Controller will be 1.0.8, and the version for Airpeak Flight mobile app will be 1.1.4.
Previous Benefits and Improvements
- Aircraft (ARS-S1): Ver. 1.0.8
- Remote Controller (RCR-VH1): Ver. 1.0.8
- Airpeak Flight: Ver. 1.1.4
- Aircraft (ARS-S1): 726 MB (761 621 341 bytes)
- Remote Controller (RCR-VH1): 362 MB (379 675 564 bytes)
- Do not turn off the aircraft during the update
- The update takes about 30 minutes
- Download time will be determined by the network environment
Download & Install
- To update the system software, you will need to download and install the dedicated app Airpeak Flight on your mobile device. For details, refer to the Airpeak Flight app webpage.
- To update the system software, connect the mobile device to the internet and perform the operations with the Aircraft and Remote Controller connected. Make sure the latest version of Airpeak Flight is used. For details, refer to the Help Guide: Updating the system software.
Note: You can also visit the support website to check the firmware version of your camera.