NOTE: Not all Internet video products are supplied with VUDU® capabilities. To see if your Internet video device has the VUDU functionality, check the specifications.
The VUDU Internet video channel is a pay-per-view movie rental service. When using the VUDU service you only pay for what you watch, there is no subscription or monthly fee. For additional information, visit the VUDU website.
- Make sure the Internet Video device is connected to an active Internet connection.
- Using the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select the Video icon.
- Select the VUDU icon.
- If this is the first time using the VUDU service, click Create New Account. If you have used the VUDU service before, click Log In.
NOTE: When creating an account, you will have the option to test the Internet speed available on your Home Network. This will help determine the quality of movie than can be played back.
- HDX: Requires 4.5Mbps (megabytes per second) - 9Mbps.
- HD: Requires 2Mbps or higher
- SD: Requires 1Mbps or higher
- After creating an account or logging in to an existing account, click the browse button to view and rent from the available movie titles.
For information regarding the.99 first time credit or other billing questions, visit the Vudu website.