The following must be done prior to following the steps in this solution:
- The Internet video device must be connected to an active Internet connection.
- The device must be registered on either the Sony® Essentials Website or the PlayStation™ Network Website.
- For customers in Mexico, Chile, Peru, and Argentina, the Sony Internet video device must be registered at the PlayStation Network Website.
- For customers in the United States, Canada and other Latin American Countries, the Sony Internet video device must be registered at the Sony Essentials Website
- Press the HOME button.
- Select Music.
- Select Qello HD Concert.
- Write down the Registration Code.
- Using a computer, log into Sony Qello website.
- Enter the Registration Code and click Submit.
- Click Sign Up.
- Once the registration is complete, you will be able to return to the Internet video device and view free content from the Qello HD Concert app.
NOTE: The Qello website will recommend an ALL-ACCESS PASS. The ALL-ACCESS PASS requires a small monthly fee to provide access to full concerts and other premium content. If you decide to get the ALL-ACCESS PASS, all of the billing information and other account requirements must be entered on the Qello website.