Check the following to troubleshoot this issue:
- Check that the music you are playing is compatible with 360 Reality Audio.
Note: Please be aware that some of the music content offered in the 360 Reality Audio music streaming app isn't 360 Reality Audio compatible.
- Check that the smartphone and the speaker are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Note: You can't play 360 Reality Audio music using a Bluetooth connection.
- Make sure that the Sound Bar is updated to the latest version.
- When you cast 360 Reality Audio music using the Amazon Music Unlimited service, select 3D Audio music in the Amazon Music app and tap the source device that represents the device.
- A: Chromecast built-in device name (360 Reality Audio playback available)
Note: This icon will be displayed only for Android apps.
- B: Amazon Alexa device name (360 Reality Audio playback available)