This happens when Control for HDMI function of the soundbar is off. Enable the Control for HDMI function to resolve the issue.
- On the remote control, press and hold the VOICE button for five seconds.
- Make sure that the USB indicator on the soundbar flashes twice.
- If the USB indicator flashes only once, the Control for HDMI function is set to off.
If the steps above don't work, reset the soundbar. Follow the steps according to your soundbar model number.
- On the soundbar, press and hold the + (volume), (power), and (input) buttons for more than five seconds.
- On the soundbar, press and hold the - (volume), and (power) buttons for more than five seconds.