Follow the steps below to troubleshoot if there is no sound or very low volume from one of the speakers.
- Ensure the speaker balance on the stereo system is set to the center position.
- Ensure the speaker wire is connected properly to the back of the stereo system.
- If the issue is not resolved, replace the speaker wire.
- If the issue is still not resolved, remove the speaker connections from the stereo system.
- Connect the right speaker to the left speaker input on the stereo system.
- Connect the left speaker to the right speaker input on the stereo system.
- If the speaker is now working, but the other speaker now has the problem, then the stereo system requires service.
- If the same speaker continues to have the problem, then the speaker is faulty and should be repaired or replaced.