Questions & Answers: 98
- Wireless Speaker troubleshooting guideAre you having an issue with your Wireless Speaker? We are here to help! This guide offers easy troubleshooting steps to resolve most issues, like no sound or no power. To get started, select the issue or symptom
- How many speakers can I connect using Music Center (SongPal) Wireless Multi-Room?You can connect up to ten speakers and play them simultaneously using the Music Center (SongPal™) Wireless Multi-room feature.
- How to pair (connect) your Bluetooth speaker or headphones to a notebook or desktop computerThis article provides instructions on how to pair your Bluetooth® device to a notebook or desktop computer with either a Microsoft® Windows® or Apple® Mac® OS X® operating system. Before you start Make sure to turn
- Delete Bluetooth Device Information from a Mobile Device or ComputerSelect your device and follow the steps provided to delete the information of your paired Bluetooth® device from your mobile device or computer. Steps may change depending on your device or operating system. Check
- Bluetooth Pairing and ConnectionBluetooth® headphones and speakers connect to one source device at a time. If the headphones or speakers are already connected to a source device, you can't connect them to another device unless you cancel the current
- Pair your Bluetooth speaker with a compatible source deviceFollow these steps to pair your Bluetooth® speaker to a source device such as a Walkman®, mobile device, computer, or TV. Before You Start Check the supplied manual for model-specific information. Place the source