Depending on your speaker model, press the RESET button on your speaker with a pin or other pointed object, or press and hold the (power) button for about 10 seconds. Which method you use will depend on the speaker model number. For details, refer to your model's Help Guide. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Pressing the RESET button doesn't delete the Bluetooth® pairing information.
- Volume, sound settings, or other functions may change after you reset your speaker.
Does the speaker turn on?
- Yes, the speaker turns on.
- The issue was caused by a temporary malfunction of the speaker.
- No, the speaker doesn't turn on.