How to troubleshoot a speaker transmitter that has no power or does not turn on.
IMPORTANT:If model-specific information is needed to complete any of these steps, refer to the instructions that came supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
If the speaker does not turn on, or if the Standby/Power light is flashing, follow these steps to try to resolve this issue:
- Make sure the speaker system is getting proper ventilation.
- Verify the AC power adapter for the transmitter is plugged into a working, electrical outlet.
- Plug the AC power adapter directly into an electrical wall outlet instead of a power strip or surge protector to minimize the possibility of a short.
- Use only the AC power adapter supplied with the transmitter. Do not use any other AC power adapter.
- Unplug the transmitter and connect it to another wall outlet to make sure there is not a problem with the current outlet.
- Verify the other end of the AC power adapter is connected to the DC IN jack on the transmitter.
If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required.  Go to Product Repair.