Before you start
- Make sure to turn up the volume level on the computer.
- Place your device within one meter (three feet) of the computer.
- Make sure your computer supports the Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) Bluetooth profile.
- The drivers needed to connect your device to a computer are already included in the operating system.
- If your computer asks for a Bluetooth driver, contact your computer manufacturer.
- If you're using a VAIO® computer, Bluetooth drivers are available online. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
Pair your headphones or speaker to the computer
View this video or skip to the operating system selections below for instructions.