This information is for the following models:
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
About this download
Benefits and Improvements
- Improves reliability
The latest version of this update is compatible with most commonly used versions of Microsoft Windows:
- Windows 7 (64 bit)
- 29,721,712 byte
Download & Install
Before you upgrade
- Sometimes the message "Windows needs your permission to continue" may appear in the [User Account Control] dialogue box. In this case, click [Continue] to proceed, and follow the instructions.
Step 1: Install the update
Make sure to log in as an Administrator on your computer
- Download the [EP0000605017.exe] file and save it in a folder on your computer.
- Go to the folder where the file has been downloaded.
- Double-click the [EP0000605017.exe] file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart the computer when the installation process is complete.
Step 2: Check the update was successful
After the update, please confirm the new version has been installed successfully.
- Open the [Control Panel].
- Click [Uninstall a Program].
- The [Programs and Features] screen is displayed. Check the version in the [Bluetooth Driver] section.
If the version shown is [184.108.40.206], the upgrade was successful.