Not all TVs, Blu-ray Disc™ players, or Home Theater systems have internet capability. To determine if your unit has this capability, check the device specifications. Specifications can be found on your model support page .
Follow these steps to access the Prime Video™ app and register your device.
- Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Select Video, Application, My Apps or Apps, depending on your model.
- Select the Prime Video app.
- Select Sign In and Start Watching and note the registration code that appears on the device.
- Using the internet, go to the Amazon™ sign-in page.
- Login to your Amazon Prime™ account or create a new account.
- Enter the registration code from your device and select Register Device.
The device can then be utilized to view Prime Video content.