The TV Freezes When Watching a TV Program
You may experience the following situations with your TV:
- Freezes while watching a TV program from an antenna broadcast or a cable box.
- The buttons on the remote control doesn't respond.
- The TV won't turn on or off.
Troubleshooting steps vary depending on the type of TV you have. To resolve any of the issues listed above, follow the instructions according to your TV type.
- Perform a Forced Factory Reset (Option C) .
- If the issue still occurs, verify if it happens while watching a program on a specific channel. Hide the channel that causes the issue, or the channels not used from the channel listing on the TV.
Reset your TV to factory settings .