The picture noise may have been produced during the recording of the video or image. This type of noise may happen when a camera with a high-resolution setting records a scene at night or in the dark.
To improve this condition, adjust the following settings on your Android TV™ or Google TV™ device:
- Open the Settings screen according to your TV remote options:
- For models released in 2019 or later: Press the Quick settings button, then select Settings.
- Other models: Press the HOME button, then select Settings.
- The next steps depend on your TV menu options
- Select Display & Sound → Picture → Clarity.
- Select Display & Sound → Picture → Advanced settings → Clarity.
- Select Display → Picture → Advanced settings → Clarity.
- Perform the following adjustments:
- Decrease Sharpness to 50.
- Change Reality Creation from Auto to Manual, then decrease the Resolution value.
- Change Random noise reduction from Auto to High.
Note: For some video sources, noise may still appear even after changing the Random noise reduction setting from Auto to High. In this case, set the Random noise reduction to Off.
- Change Digital noise reduction from Auto to High.