After performing a network diagnosis, the result may appear as:
- Physical Connection: OK
- Local Access: Failed
- Internet Access: Failed
Follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Make sure the connection is active by accessing the Internet using a computer or a different device.
Note: If other devices cannot be connected by wireless LAN, contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Make sure the correct network name (SSID) of your wireless router is indicated.
- Make sure the security key is entered correctly. The network security key is case sensitive.
Examples of mistakes:
- I (capital i), l (small L) and 1 (number one)
- 0 (number zero) and O (capital o)
- d (small D) and b (small B)
- 9 (number nine) and q (small Q)
- Perform the connection diagnosis again.
Is the problem resolved?