After performing a network diagnosis, the result may appear as:
- Physical Connection: OK
- Local Access: OK
- Internet Access: Failed
Follow the troubleshooting steps below. Each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, so check the network connection status after completing each step.
The TV may be connected to the local network, but not to the internet.
- Make sure the connection is active by accessing the internet using a computer or a different device.
Note: If other devices cannot be connected by wireless LAN, contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Reset all your network devices, such as your router or cable modem, by turning them off and unplugging them for two minutes.
- Plug in the power cord of the router and/or modem again.
- Wait for five minutes to make sure your router and/or modem are finished initializing.
- Use a computer or other device to check that you can indeed access the internet again.
- Perform the connection diagnosis on your TV again and confirm whether you can connect to the internet or not.
Is the problem resolved?