Follow the steps below if the red LED (illumination) on the Android TV™ or Google TV™ continuously blinks. Test if your TV functions properly after performing each step.
- Turn your TV off and on again using the supplied remote control or the power button on the back of your TV.
- Unplug the power cord and then plug it back in.
- Turn off your TV and disconnect all devices.
- Update the software of your TV to the latest version. There are two ways to update the software:
- Set your TV to download software updates automatically.
- Download the software to a USB storage device and then install it on your TV.
If the LED continues to blink in red, repair may be required. Go to Product Repair.