Select the topic that matches what you want to connect to your Android TV.
Headphones, wireless speakers, keyboards, etc.
Soundbars, Home Theater systems, computers, etc.
- Connect your Android TV to the Internet
- What is a wireless network?
- Tips to maximize the Wi-Fi performance in your home.
- Use the INTERNET BROWSER on an Android TV (Only for BRAVIA TVs with Android 8.0 and below)
- Connect your Android TV to a hidden Wi-Fi network
- Can I manually set the IP address on my device?
- My Android TV doesn't connect to a wireless network
- Internet access doesn't work on my TV using a wired connection
- The Android TV Wi-Fi signal drops or intermittently disconnects from the internet
- Troubleshooting network issues
- How to perform network diagnosis if the Android TV or Google TV can't connect to the internet
- I Can't find the WPS network setting on my Android TV
- Error: 1107, 2123, 3218, 5010 or 7003 appears during the network setup or when accessing internet content on the TV
- How to enable the Bluetooth setting on an Android TV.
- Bluetooth connections for Android TV and Google TV
- Can I use Bluetooth headphones, speakers, and soundbars with my Android TV or Google TV?
- Pair your Bluetooth speaker with a compatible source device
- Does my Android TV support USB or Bluetooth keyboard and mouse?
Screen mirroring and
Smart home devices
- Connect your TV to the Amazon Alexa app
- Control your Android TV with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices
- Apple HomeKit_ How to use
- Use Your Android TV with a Google Home Smart Speaker.
- Does my TV support Apple AirPlay 2 and HomeKit?
- What is Screen Mirroring?
- Display the screen of other devices on the TV using wireless connection
- Use the Screen Mirroring feature to display your Windows 10 computer screen on the TV