An error appears during the IR Blaster setup of an Android TV
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Check the following instructions to resolve issue:
- On the IR Blaster setup, select the correct device that matches the input jack on the TV.
- Place the IR Blaster in the correct position in front of the set-top box (STB) or AV receiver's IR sensor.
- Check the device manual or contact the AV receiver or STB manufacturer for more information.
- Verify whether the STB or the AV receiver are supported models.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under the TV category, select External Inputs.
- Select IR Blaster setup.
- Select Supported model list or Setup by model number.
- Select Set-top box or AV receiver.
If your STB or AV receiver isn't on the list, your device isn't supported. In this case, use the remote control supplied with the STB or AV receiver to operate it.