Some keys on my Android TV remote control don't work after I set up the IR Blaster function
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
If this occurs, your set-top box (STB) may not be recognized properly. Follow the steps below if some buttons on your Android TV™ remote don't work after you complete the IR Blaster setup:
- Turn on your TV and make sure that the STB is connected and on.
- On your TV remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under TV category, select External inputs.
- Select IR Blaster setup.
- Select Setup by model number or Supported Models.
- Select Set-top box and then follow the on-screen instructions.
The set-top box doesn't turn off or on when I use the IR Blaster function