The TV Key function instantly jumps to a specific input when you press the TV button on the supplied remote. It works as a shortcut button to a specific input. For example, if you have a cable box connected to an HDMI® input, pressing the TV button on the remote instantly goes to that specific input. Follow these steps to customize the TV key:
Customize TV key settings
- Open the Settings screen according to your TV remote options:
- Press the (Quick settings) button, then select Settings.
- Press the HOME button, then select Settings.
- The following steps may vary according to your TV model.
- Select External Inputs → Customize TV Key.
- Select Watching TV → External Inputs → Customize TV Key.
- Select the desired input choice you want to link to the TV button.