BRAVIA™ 3D TVs support 3D videos available in YouTube™3D gallery. Viewing images and videos requires anaglyph (red and blue) 3D glasses. Follow these steps to view images from the YouTube 3D gallery on a computer or capable TV:
- Purchase 3D anaglyph glasses from a local retailer or from the Google® store.
- Using your TV or computer, search for 3D contents in the YouTube 3D Gallery.
- Put on your anaglyph 3D glasses.
- Press Play to view the 3D content.
- Follow these steps to if you are having issues accessing 3D contents in YouTube.
- For information whether or not the TV supports the YouTube 3D Gallery, refer to the supplied manual.