IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
We designed this article to assist you with general information on how to setup, use, and troubleshoot errors with the IR Blaster function when it is used with a set-top box or an A/V receiver.
- Manually Enter the Set-top Box Model Number
- Setup the IR Blaster to Control the Android TV™ and a Set-top Box During the Initial Setup
- What Buttons on the Set-top Box Work with the IR Blaster Function?
- Can I Connect the Android TV and the Set-top box Through Component Cable When Using an IR Blaster?
Errors and Troubleshooting
- An Error Appears During the IR Blaster Setup of the Android TV
- Can't Control the Set-top Box with the IR Blaster Function
- Can't Control the A/V Receiver with the IR BlasterFunction
- I Can't Turn Off or Turn On the Set-top Box When I use the IR Blaster Function
- The Set-top Box Stops Responding During the IR blaster Setup with the Android TV
- Remote Control Codes for the Set-top box or theA/V Receiver Don't Work When Setting up the IR Blaster on an Android TV
- Can't Use the IR Blaster Feature Using any of the Provided Remote Codes
- Can't Select the RF Input in IR Blaster Setup
- Some Keys of the Android TV's Remote Control Don't Work After I Setup the IR Blaster Function