Android TV FAQ - Connect to the Internet and other devices
Select the topic that matches what you want to connect to your Android TV.
Headphones, wireless speakers, keyboards, etc.
Soundbars, Home Theater systems, computers, etc.
- Connect your Android TV to the Internet
- What is a wireless network?
- Tips to maximize the Wi-Fi performance in your home.
- Use the INTERNET BROWSER on an Android TV (Only for BRAVIA TVs with Android 8.0 and below)
- Connect your Android TV to a hidden Wi-Fi network
- Can I manually set the IP address on my device?
- My Android TV doesn't connect to a wireless network
- Internet access doesn't work on my TV using a wired connection
- The Android TV Wi-Fi signal drops or intermittently disconnects from the internet
- Troubleshooting network issues
- How to perform network diagnosis if the Android TV or Google TV can't connect to the internet
- I Can't find the WPS network setting on my Android TV
- Error: 1107, 2123, 3218, 5010 or 7003 appears during the network setup or when accessing internet content on the TV
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to your TV
- How to enable the Bluetooth setting on an Android TV.
- Bluetooth connections for Android TV and Google TV
- Can I use Bluetooth headphones, speakers, and soundbars with my Android TV or Google TV?
- Pair your Bluetooth speaker with a compatible source device
- Does my Android TV support USB or Bluetooth keyboard and mouse?
How to enable 4K at 120hz on your TV with HDMI 2.1 and Android TV 9.0
Screen mirroring and
Smart home devices
How to control your Android TV with the Alexa personal assistant
- Connect your TV to the Amazon Alexa app
- Control your Android TV with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices
- Apple HomeKit_ How to use
- Use Your Android TV with a Google Home Smart Speaker.
Play content from a mobile device on the TV using HDMI, USB, wireless, or casting connections
How to set up your Sony TV with Google TV
- Does my TV support Apple AirPlay 2 and HomeKit?
- What is Screen Mirroring?
- Display the screen of other devices on the TV using wireless connection
- Use the Screen Mirroring feature to display your Windows 10 computer screen on the TV