IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
There are various factors that may prevent the software update from completing. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:
- Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet and plug it back in, or perform a power reset. To perform a power reset, refer to the following articles:
- Confirm the network status depending on the operating system (OS) of your TV:
- Perform the software update again.
Note: If New software version is not detected appears on your TV screen, wait two minutes and then perform the software update again.
- If the software update still doesn't complete, you can update your TV manually with a USB storage device.
- Connect the Internet Video Device to a Network Using a Wired Connection
- Connect the TV to a Network Using a Wireless Connection
- Connect Your Android TV to the Internet
- The BRAVIA TV Can't Connect to the Internet
*Android and Android TV are trademarks of Google LLC.