Before you start
- Turn off your network router.
- Disconnect all external devices from the Android TV™.
- Turn on the TV.
- Make sure to complete the Initial setup of the TV .
Perform a Forced Factory Reset
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- On your remote control, press slowly the HELP button five times.
- The Contact & Support page will appear. If the Contact & Support page will not appear, press the HELP button continuously until it appears.
- To perform a factory reset, press the following buttons in sequence:
- RED button
- Number buttons 4, 3, 5, 7
- PLAY button
Note: If the buttons are pressed correctly, the TV will reboot, will show the factory reset screen, and will reset the TV back to its factory default settings.
- Perform the force factory reset.
If the issue still occurs, repair may be required. Go to Product Repair.