Follow these steps to pair your Bluetooth® audio device to an Android™ mobile device:
- Set your audio device to pairing mode.
Note: Check your manual for model-specific instructions. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- On your Android device, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Select Connected devices or Device connection.
Note: If these options are not displayed, go to step 5.
- Select Connection preferences.
- If Connection preferences is not displayed, proceed to the next step.
- If Pair new device is displayed, select it, and proceed to step 7.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Set Bluetooth to ON.
Note: If the Bluetooth function is already set to ON, set it to OFF and then back to ON again.
- The list of available Bluetooth devices will appear.
- Select the model name of your device that you want to pair.
- When the pairing process is complete, the word Active will be displayed below the device name.
- If your mobile device requires a passkey, enter 0000.