IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow these steps to connect your TV to the Amazon Alexa app:
- On the supplied TV remote control, press the HOME button.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
Note: If you don't find the TV Control with Smart Speakers or TV Control Setup with Amazon Alexa app, your TV isn't supported.
- Under Your apps, select See all → TV Control with Smart Speakers.
- Select Apps → TV Control Setup with Amazon Alexa.
- On the Home screen, select TV Control with Smart Speakers or TV Control Setup with Amazon Alexa.
- Follow the instructions according to the app selected.Note: If a Google™ account is not registered on the TV, you'll need to register your account during this process.
*Amazon and Alexa are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.