Adjust the Picture settings on your TV. For Android TV™ models, refer to the Adjusting the Picture setting on my Android TV article.
- A red, green, blue, white or black dot (pixel) appears in the screen
- Problems with Patterns, dots, no colors, sound clicks, or herringbone pattern
- Evenly spaced horizontal bars
- The picture looks too big, stretched, does not fit the screen or parts appear to be cut off
- The screen appears to have a cloudy, white shadow or bright spots when there is no input or in very dark scenes (LCD TVs only)