This article is specific to Android TV™ and Google TV™ models with Operational response in the menu.
The LEDs can light up for various reasons.
- A: LED for the Voice function: At the bottom left side of the TV (This is only for TVs with a built-in microphone)
- B: LED / Status LED for the Operational response: At the bottom center of the TV
(A) Built-in MIC LED (LED for voice function)
- For 2021 models or later:
- You can use the built-in MIC on the TV when the built-in MIC switch is On. For the location of the built-in MIC switch, refer to the Reference Guide supplied with the TV.
- After you press the Google Assistant/MIC button on the remote control and finish activating the built-in MIC, the Voice function LED is lit with an amber light when the built-in MIC is Off. (When the built-in MIC is On, the Operational response LED is lit with an amber light).
- For 2020 models: If "Ok Google" detection is enabled and then disabled, the LED lights up in amber while the TV is on. The LED turns off on standby.
(B) Status LED for the Operational response
- The LED turns on or blinks in white when the TV turns on, receives signals from the remote control, or updates the software from a USB storage device.
- When the built-in MIC switch is On (only models with the built-in MIC switch) or "Ok Google" detection is enabled, the Operational response LED is lit with an amber light.