This article can be used to connect your Android TV™ to a hidden 2.4 GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi® network.
Before you start
You will need to know the following information about the hidden Wi-Fi® network:
- Network name (SSID)
- Type of network security such as WEP, WPA/WPA2 PSK, etc.
- Network password
- The network name and password are case-sensitive.
Connect your TV to hidden Wi-Fi network
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings icon.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Network & Internet → Add new network.
- Select Network → Network Setup → Expert → Manual entry.
- Select Network → Network Setup → Expert → Wi-Fi→ Manual entry.
- Enter the name of the Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure to type the SSID exactly.
- Select the type of security.
- Enter the network password.
*Android and Android TV are trademarks of Google LLC.