Supported Languages for Voice Search
The supported languages for Voice search vary depending on your Android TV™ device software version. If you already updated your TV to the latest software, the language option for Voice search is fixed to the one set for your TV.
Language Setting on the TV
Follow these steps to check and set the language for Voice search on your TV:
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under System Preferences category, select Language.
- Select your desired language.
Check if Your TV Supports Voice Search
On the supplied remote, press the button. Your TV supports this feature if it displays the icon as shown below.
- The location of the icon depends on your TV operating system.
- Use the Voice Search Function of the Android TV Using the Touchpad Remote Control
- Use the Voice Search Function of Your Android TV Using an Infrared Remote Control
- Supported Countries, Regions, and Languages for the Google Assistant
*Google and Android TV are trademarks of Google LLC.