Confirm your TV's MAC address on the Android TV or Google TV
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Confirm your TV's MAC address as follows:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HELP button.
- The next steps depend on the menu options of your TV:
- Select Status & Diagnostics → Network status and diagnostics.
- Select Status & Diagnostics → View network status.
- Select View network status.
- Select Contact us.
- Select Contact & Support → System Information → MAC Address (Wired)/MAC Address (Wireless).
- LAN connection: The MAC address of the wired LAN interface is displayed.
- Wi-Fi® connection: The MAC address of the Wi-Fi interface is displayed.
- If the TV isn't connected to the internet, the MAC address of the wired LAN and Wi-Fi wireless interfaces are displayed.