This page provides information on how to install the Amazon Alexa™ app and set up the Android TV™ skill for your TV.
Install the Amazon Alexa app
- On your mobile device, open the Google Play™ store and search for the Amazon Alexa app.
- Install the Amazon Alexa app.
- Open the app.
- Sign in with your Amazon account email and password.
- After you sign in, select GET STARTED. Note: Steps may vary as the app is updated. Follow the app instructions as needed.
Set up the Android TV skill
Note: Additional information may be available within the app for the selected skill.
- On your Alexa app, select the menu icon, and then select Skills or Skills & Games.
- Select Your Skills.
- The next steps vary. Follow the steps that best match your options:
- Select Sony's Android TV → MANAGE DEVICES IN SMART HOME → Devices.
- Select Sony's TV - Basic or Sony's TV → ENABLE TO USE.
- Alexa will start searching for your device, otherwise, follow the app instructions to complete the setup as needed.