Pair your Bluetooth Audio Device to an iPhone or iPad
This article provides the steps used on your iPhone®, iPad®, or Apple Watch® device when pairing to your Bluetooth® audio device.
Note: This example is for a device using iOS version 13.x. For details regarding your specific device, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product.
- On the mobile device's Home screen, tap Settings.
- On the Settings menu, select Bluetooth
- Change the Bluetooth to ON
Note: If the Bluetooth function is already set to ON, change it to OFF then back ON again.
- When the list of available devices appears, select the name of the device you want to pair.
- When pairing is complete, the word Connected will be displayed to the right of the device name.
Note: If a passkey (or passcode, PIN code, PIN number, password, etc.) input is required, input 0000.