IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
By default, the Date and Time are automatically set when the TV recieves that information from a broadcast signal or network. If you want to adjust the Date or Time settings manually, follow these steps:
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select System Settings in the Settings category.
- Select Setup.
- Select Clock/Timers.
- Select Clock Set and then select the item to be adjusted.
- Auto or Manual: Select Manual to set the current time manually.
- Automatic time zone: Enabling this will allow you to set whether or not to automatically apply the time zone you are in. If you set this to Off, the time is displayed according to the time difference set by Time Offset.
- Automatic daylight saving time: Enabling this will allow you to set whether or not to automatically switch between summer time and winter time according to the calendar.
- Date: This is where you can set the current date manually.
- Time: This is where you can set the current time manually.
- Time Offset: This is where you can set the time zone manually.