Information and troubleshooting assistance for pictute quality or performace issues while watching a Netflix® video.
- Video loads slowly or keeps buffering
- Bad quality or distorted video
- Streaming Netflix video displays in low resolution. Verify Netflix settings
- Internet streaming video will only play back in standard definition (SD) quality. Verify system requirements and network settings
- Internet streaming videos stop, pause, buffer, or the picture and sound quality is poor. A stable high-speed network connection is recommended
- When streaming Netflix Ultra HD, the image is not in 4K. Make sure that the device has been set up properly and that 4K content is being selected.
- The picture freezes and the TV turns off and on when trying to use the Netflix app. Force close the Netflix app then reboot the TV
- The Android™ TV screen turns black when I press certain buttons on the remote while using the Netflix app. As part of the normal operation, the blank screen will appear as the menu option loads.
For additional support with video issues while watching Netflix, visit the Netflix Help Center.