IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
You can use Apple HomeKit™ to control the TV with an Apple® device such as iPhone®, iPad®, or Mac® through the Home app or Siri®.
Prepare to use Apple HomeKit
To control your TV using HomeKit, you must first add the TV as an accessory to the Home app on your Apple device.
- Make sure your Apple device is connected to the same network as the TV.
- On the TV remote control, press the Input button and then select AirPlay .
- Select AirPlay & HomeKit settings.
- Select Set up HomeKit. A QR code is displayed on the TV screen.
- On your Apple device, open the Home app and then tap the Plus symbol or Add Accessory
- Use the camera on your Apple device to scan the QR code displayed on the TV.
- Follow the instructions on provided the TV screen and Home app.
Additional information is available from the Apple website for: Add a HomeKit accessory to the Home app.
Information is available for troubleshooting: Apple TV access issues or unable to pair Apple devices to my TV using the AirPlay app or HomeKit
* iPhone, iPad, AirPlay, and HomeKit are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.