Can cables be connected to the rear terminals when the Android TV is mounted on the wall using the supplied wall-mount bracket?
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
When the Android™ TV is mounted to the wall using the supplied wall-mount bracket, there will be very little space between the TV and the wall as shown in the image below.
Video: How to Wall-mount the Android TV.
- When the optional Wall-Mount Bracket (SU-WL450) is attached to the TV without the Wall-Mount Attachment, some terminals on the rear of the TV may not be accessible. Refer to the manual of the TV about which terminal is inaccessible. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- For the X90xxC, X91xxC, W95xC and FA9xC Series: When the TV is mounted to the wall using the supplied wall-mount bracket, the space between the TV and the wall [A] is inaccessible. Therefore, cables cannot be connected to the Rear Terminal [C] on the rear of the TV.
- [A] Space between TV and wall
- [B] Wall
Cables that cannot be connected to the following terminals, which are located at the rear part of the TV:
- DIGITAL AUDIO OUT (OPTICAL)
- VIDEO IN 1
- VIDEO IN 2 / COMPONENT IN
Use the other terminals of the TV for the audio and video connection. To connect the TV to the Internet, use wireless connection instead of the wired LAN.
TV rear-view diagram:
X90xxC and X91xxC Series
W95xC and FA9xC Series
- [C] Rear Terminal