Before You Start
Not all internet video devices have a PlayStation® Network (PSN) service (formerly known as Sony Entertainment Network™ [SEN]). To see if your device has the PSN service, refer to its manual.
Steps to Access PSN Service
- Click the Already have an account? Sign in link.
- Enter the Email address and password used for your PSN account.
- Click on Sign in.
- Select Devices.
- Select the device type you want to link to your account.
- Select Activate.
- Enter the Activation Code.
- Click Continue.
- Go back to the device and select Check for account.
- Select the account you want to login to.
- To complete signing-in, enter your account PIN number.