There are several apps installed on your TV and many more available from the Google Play™ store that can be downloaded to your Android™ TV or Google TV™. This article is provided to help direct you to answers regarding the available apps for your TV, how to install or uninstall an app, and some various troubleshooting and other information.
- The availability of apps varies depending on the country or region where the TV is being used.
- Not all apps for other Android™ devices such as smartphones can be used with the TV.
Installing and uninstalling an app:
Troubleshooting and additional information:
- I cannot find the web browser app on my Android TV.
- I cannot install or update any applications from the Google Play store.
- Why is Location information necessary for the Android TV and how is it used?
- Error: Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped message appearing when using the Google Play services app of the Android TV.
- How to show the password entered into the password input screen of apps and services of the Android TV.