Refer to the Operating Instructions or the online Help Guide (iManual) to confirm the supported file formats. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- USB 3.0 is not supported.
- If the USB device is not detected correctly, try another USB port.
Below is an example of the Help Guide screens.
Note: The screen captures and options used in the following steps are just an example and may be slightly different from what you will see according to your model.
- Go to your model support page .
- Type your TV model name in the search box.
- Navigate to the manuals section.
- Click on the Help Guide (sometimes called iManual).
- After opening the Help Guide , choose Using Other devices.
- Select Playable File Formats (DLNA, USB devices, etc.).
- Click Codec List.
- Look in the Extension column to find all compatible file types. Compatibility is for both USB and home network, unless otherwise indicated.
- If a Help Guide in HTML isn't available, but an Instruction manual or Operation Manual in PDF format is available: Under the Navigating through Home menu section, look for Media → Playing back Photo/Music/Video via USB.
- 4K video resolutions are not supported via home network.
- Photo RAW files are only supported from USB input.
- Music LPCM files are only supported via home network.
- If content cannot be played back even though the file is listed in Supported files and formats, check whether the content is corrupt by testing playback on a computer, etc. You may also not be able to play it back on the TV depending on the file.
- Although you may be able to play back formats not listed in Supported files and formats, proper operation is not guaranteed.
- Contents with unsupported codecs cannot be played.
- 4K contents cannot be played back on 2K TV models.
Is the problem resolved?