If this error appears when launching the Netflix® app, follow the steps based on your type of TV.
For Android TV™ models
- Make sure the Netflix app is current by checking the Google Play™ Store for updates.
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under TV Settings, select Apps.
- Select Running Apps.
- Select Netflix.
- Select Forced stop.
- Select Clear data.
- Select Clear cache.
- Try opening the Netflix app, if it still shows the error, then go to the next step.
- Perform a power reset and try to open the Netflix app. If it still shows the error, then perform a factory reset.