IMPORTANT: The procedure below will automatically configure the Windows® firewall, but if you are using third-party firewall or security software, you must manually configure it to allow the DLNA server access to your network.
- Click the Start button and then click All Programs.
- In the All Programs menu, click VAIO Media plus.
IMPORTANT: If you are starting the software for the first time, choose Easy Setup and continue with step 4.
- In the VAIO Media™ plus window, double click Communication Settings and then double click Easy Setup.
- In the Easy Setup window, click the right arrow.
- In the Easy Setup settings will start window, click the Yes button.
NOTE: If prompted for an administrator password or a User Account Control prompt is displayed, type the appropriate password, click Continue or click Yes.
- In the Setting of the following items is complete window, click the right arrow.
- In the VAIO Media plus uses a content analyzer function window, click the right arrow.
- In the Easy Setup Settings are complete window, click the Exit button.
After you set up the DLNA server, follow the set up instructions for your DLNA device to connect to the server.